Your most appreciated camping equipment

ellasmoth

I and my friends like camping vey\ry much, and we often do that. I have a special cooking equipment, it can be carried anywhere and cook easily.And i also want to know what is your camping equipment?Y it is the necessary part?

MTaco

Adventurer
Oh, thats easy. My Mojoe griddle. :chef:

IMAG1278_zps203fdef8.jpg

Thirty-Nine

Explorer
Dining-Table-2014.jpg

We've got an ALPS Mountaineering table that we love. Well built, right height, folds easily. Certainly a must-have for us.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Wife would list Mr Heater
Me? I would say the Original Life Time Tent trailer given it allows me to haul all the crap my wife likes ;-)

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I have a lot of different camping gear, all of which I use, many of it quite essential, but I'd have to say that my BFG KM2's are top of the list because they very reliably get me to my campsite, in any rig I've had them on.

Second to that would be my REI sleeping pads. A bit on the bulky side, but very comfortable and warm.

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
In my opinion, it isn't camping without a campfire. To that end I would have to say my portable propane campfire would be my most appreciated camping equipment item since we have a burn ban every summer.

Lucky j

Explorer
126_1_2.jpg

It would have to be my bellman esspresso and latté maker. Really not essential nore light camping friendly, but so nice to have a nice irish cream latté coffee on an easy going expedition morning!

c_mack9

Adventurer
My Action Packer. I keep pretty much all of my camping gear in it so when I want to camp, I just throw the whole thing in my truck, add a cooler and the rtt stays on most of the time during camping season. Makes camping much more frequent with my busy work schedule. I've had a lesser camping tote before but it doesn't take to getting rained on too well and is more shallow than the AP. I can load most things in it vertically saving tons of space so it all fits much better.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
You all have this, but you all dont really appriciate it until it is needed....
My most appreciated camping equipment....

never leave home without it....

cheerful-toilet-paper-smiling-character-funny-cartoon-thumbs-up-isolated-white-background-eps-file-available-42236836.jpg

geordie4x4

Observer
126_1_2.jpg

It would have to be my bellman esspresso and latté maker. Really not essential nore light camping friendly, but so nice to have a nice irish cream latté coffee on an easy going expedition morning!

Nice one Lucky j,
I love my fresh coffee in the morning. I use a coffee percolator on the stove or camp fire, but that looks like one step up in sophistication. One thing I have not found yet is a decent quality hand cranked coffee grinder.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz