Schuberth Customer Service

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
It often seems like quality customer service is a thing of a bygone era. I love it when I encounter service that goes way above and beyond. I'm 1200 miles into a three week, 2500 mile motorcycle ride through Colorado. I hit the ugly rains that rolled into Colorado last week and noticed my new Pinlock anti-fog shield on my Schuberth C3 Pro was not performing as well as it should. A quick call to Jesse at Schuberth NA and he had a new shield shipped out to me on the road.

That...is impressive and greatly appreciated.

WOODY2

Adventurer
Schuberth is without a doubt a class act, I have also had similar experiences with upper end Arai. Always glad to see mfg.'s take care of those on the road.

KiwiKurt

Explorer
that's fantastic.

Thanks for the report....how are you liking the c3 pro? does it have sufficient ventillation?

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
that's fantastic.

Thanks for the report....how are you liking the c3 pro? does it have sufficient ventillation?
I've got about 16,000 miles in my C3 and C3 Pro helmets. I rode through Colorado's worst rains in a century with my C3 and through 118 degree temps in Baja. They work. I'm a fan, for sure.

I will admit the ventilation could be better, but it's not bad.

Three of us at the office use the C3 Pro and have all been very happy with them, but we've noticed one quirk. Because Schuberth has their own wind tunnel, they have finely tuned their helmets to slice through the wind beautifully. However, they don't always work well with all windscreens. I've found my Schuby helmets to almost be more comfortable, quieter, and producing less neck stress with no windshield at all.

Great helmets, though. I say this today, having spent the last 48 hours riding 1,000 miles through Colorado with my C3P. I'm a happy camper with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz