Sierra Challange 2015 Aug 31st - Sept 9th

Montynv

Observer
There are 2 Discount tires in sparks and I think 2 in Reno. And if someone needs help working on something I have tools and some space to work on the Monty's

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Ok, we are 30 min outside of sacremento catching some zzz's. We will be back on the road in the morning looking forward to meeting all the new guys for this run and can't wait to see all the trucks in action. We should be at Wentworth springs campground some time in the afternoon to late afternoon. It's 3 hours from where we are at.

montypower

Adventure Time!
Got back home early this morning! Had a great time with you guys on the Rubicon. Hope the rest of the trail driving went well. :)

In Trukee getting pizza. Fordyce was crazy gen 3 broke 2 CVS and drive shaft, 2 cooper tires I killed a CV..but we had an incredible time. Camped a the waterfall camp.

AKClay

Hawthorne has some pretty big spiders...

b77dfc1a7e9b9550b85fec3dd1c49dd8.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

rascott

Observer
made it home w/no problem.
no major pieces seem to have fallen off.
steering wheel points right when going straight.
hmmm. wonder why?
a most excellent adventure!
best group to run with

FullMonte

Adventurer
made it home w/no problem.
no major pieces seem to have fallen off.
steering wheel points right when going straight.
hmmm. wonder why?
a most excellent adventure!
best group to run with

I'm glad you and lil suzy made it home safe! Wish you could've stayed for the pizza, it was delicious. I made it home safe too, it was blast to meet all of the guys! This trip was just plain awesome! Can't wait for the next one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz