Dodge Ram 5500 motorhome

Healeyjet

Explorer
Sure thing Pappa. The aluminum frame is done now. As for the truck, the air system should be done this afternoon or Monday. Just waiting for the shocks from King still but hopefully they will be here by mid next week.
Ward

Healeyjet

Explorer
Does anyone have a suggestion for an electric dump valve for the grey water tank? All that I have seen are 3" valves and I cannot fathom needing a 3" dump hose for a grey water tank. I could be wrong though.
Suggestions?

Ward

sarconcepts

Adventurer
easy

http://www.americanrvcompany.com/Barker-24140-1-1-2-inch-HH-Auto-Drain-Valve

i got it alot cheaper locally, so look around first, it works great
images

& be sure to provide a good air inlet, as it only drains as fast as air can replace the grey water

HMT

Guessing that the unloaded air suspension ride was much more tolerable since you didn't ship it to ITB?

Healeyjet

Explorer
It was like driving a new 1/2 ton with the suspension changed. The only rough patch was when I went across a set of railroad tracks, then it reminded me what I was driving. Other than that a very smooth 7 hour drive.
Ward

Last edited:

flylow4500

Observer
Looking good, who forgot to put the kings on the truck?
What do they have the bag height set at? Did they put spacers under the bags for lift? The ride will be better the closer to 8" you can get it. Meaning if they have the bag height at 9.5" it will improve the ride to put 1.5" of spacers below the bag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94