Quigley 4x4 conversion - partial kit

Gravity

Observer
I recently pulled the trigger on a UJOR 6" kit and will be looking to unload my take-off Quigley conversion once the UJOR kit arrives. I will most likely be pulling it all off mid-July.

The donor van is a '02 7.3L E350 and it will include the entire Dana 60 Kingpin front end with 4.10 gears, Bilstein 5165 Resevoir shocks x4, rear leaf springs w/ Hellwig helper springs and lift blocks, front coils, front brakes, front swaybar and rear wheel spacers. The Control/Torque arms are the new upgraded round ones from Quigley and were replaced along with all the bushings, complete Trackbar w/poly bushings and Bilstein Res shocks a few months ago (maybe 3000mi). I also had front Diff Fluid service done then too. Van currently has 87k on it

I will NOT be getting rid of Transfer case or the Fuel tank.

I would prefer to unload the whole kit as a package and will not be parting it out initially... If someone was interested in the kit and wanted to assist in me pulling it off my van, I could even knock a couple $ off for your help

Thinking of 1800.00 for the above pkg (FYI, I spent well over 1200 on just the shocks and new upgraded bushings/control arms/trackbar...).

I will also be looking to unload a set of 5 WELD Racing rims with Toyo AT2 285/75/16's (the spare has a Cooper Discover AT on it, 285/75/16)- just over 10k on the Toyo tires, spare has 0 miles. Thinking 800.00 for the 5.

If you wanted both the kit plus the wheels I'd knock another 100.00 off which would mean for 2500.00 you'd be well on your way to a 4x4 converted van for a very affordable price.

I'm located 1/2hr outside of SLC, UT

Last edited:

VanDam

Im interested in some parts if no one buys the full kit. Would like the Bilstein's, Control/Torque arms (I can send you my old square ones if you want?), the rear wheel spacers and the steering stabilizer if you have that as well. Let me know if your interested in parting with those items. Most of them don't effect selling the Quigley conversion so it may still work out for someone who wants to buy a complete kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles