Expedition Overland - 2015 Season

frozenstarz

hey guys

I have noticed your sponsors page has changed abit with some new ones and dropped ones. any news for 2016 inc? are we likely see the new AT habitat on the Tacoma as I see they are one of the sponsors now?

cheers :)

BlindWilly

TXpedition
I hope y'all get to go into South America.
I grew up in Bolivia in the mid 70's and got to spend time with my dad up in the Altiplano, ulla ulla (where we would hear lonely llama herders playing the pan flute at night) and got to drive down and back up the Yungas road with my whole family.
It would be a blast to see how much has changed and how y'all navigate the terrain.

ExplorerTom

Explorer
any reasons why you guys are going for that?

Probably something like this: they signed up a new sponsor that said "we'll give you serial #001 if you test and film our product in action". And XO said: "that kind of camper is another solution people use while overlanding so we'll give it a go".

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Probably something like this: they signed up a new sponsor that said "we'll give you serial #001 if you test and film our product in action". And XO said: "that kind of camper is another solution people use while overlanding so we'll give it a go".

1. AT is far from a "new sponsor" ;)
2. XO has had an AT Habitat project in the works since before the last season
3. Welcome to the world of professional content. Either someone pays the bills and provides the opportunity to exist, or one bootstraps it and provides ameteaur footage. No right or wrong imo, but with that neither are wrong ;)

There will be a 2016 season, ~3 episodes with some neat content :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94