Expedition Overland - 2015 Season

Rubicon

Observer
Great episode!

Funny how the surgery didn't "bother" me nearly as much as the dentistry in the last episode!!! Perhaps it is related to the fact that the dentist I had as abide didn't believe in giving children novicain? To this day (and I'm pushing 50) the sound of a dentist drill sends chills down my spine.... Yeah, call me a wimp, but "it is what it is".... ��

Also loving the quote about we are also the decisions we choose not to make..

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
...Funny how the surgery didn't "bother" me nearly as much as the dentistry in the last episode!!! Perhaps it is related to the fact that the dentist I had as abide didn't believe in giving children novicain? To this day (and I'm pushing 50) the sound of a dentist drill sends chills down my spine.... Yeah, call me a wimp, but "it is what it is"...

Oh man, I can certainly understand you distaste for the dentist, yikes!

Thanks for the comments guys!

AaronK

Explorer
The ratio of expedition days per episode needs to be 1:1 next season. It does not feel 29 days into this thing!

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

carbon60

Explorer
The ratio of expedition days per episode needs to be 1:1 next season. It does not feel 29 days into this thing!

Having no concept of the cost/work to episode ratio, I will agree. More episodes please!

Next season: same-day editing of short episodes on the run! :)

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Given that I respect that every one minute of air takes an hour of production, I'd be all for a longer episode! The production quality is just fantastic and 22 mins go by in a snap!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I too would love to see more minutes and more episodes but there are many factors including future network/e-network (Netflix, etc) potentials, contract stipulations, and the ability of Clay and the production team to get them all edited, approved and online in the allotted time frame. Perhaps next year can be all 1 hour segments :cool:

Rubicon

Observer
I too would love to see more minutes and more episodes but there are many factors including future network/e-network (Netflix, etc) potentials, contract stipulations, and the ability of Clay and the production team to get them all edited, approved and online in the allotted time frame. Perhaps next year can be all 1 hour segments :cool:

How about next season being one hour episode each week w/two hour premier & finale?! Easy for me to say since I'm sitting on my butt watching & not working the production..... :smiley_drive:

Honu

lost on the mainland
what would be really cool is to see a couple extended shows after its all over
the setting up the rig video was really cool
as mentioned a logistics video would be cool

maybe a vid on things that did not get used and things that could be improved ?
other ideas ?
just more ideas to pass up :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier