SOLD- Maggiolina Autohome Columbus Carbon Fiber RTT - Medium - Scottsdale, AZ

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
SOLD -Maggiolina Autohome Colombus Carbon RTT - Medium

This is the Flagship RTT. Lightly used and in great condition, this roof top tent has no leaks. Located in Scottsdale, AZ, it can be seen in person or driven to you (w/ deposit). I could probably ship it CONUS, you pay actual shipping, plus $100 to palletize it (Estimate $150-300 to cross country). This is the lightest on the market, combined with low profile, my MPG actually improved vs full clam-shell tent.

SOLD

Includes:
  • Ladder (not pictured)
  • All standard doors/covers/flys
  • Custom interior tray shelf (not pictured)
  • Renology 100W Flexible Marine Solar panel (no holes drilled in RTT)

Weight: 81 lbs. (37 kg)
Closed W x L x H (in): 57” x 83” x 11-3/4”
Closed W x L x H (cm): 145 x 210 x 30
Open W x L x H (in): 57” x 83” x 59”
Open W x L x H (cm): 145 x 210 x 150
Fabric Color: Carbon Grey
Model No.: CCF/02

http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/carbon.php

Thank you.

Jeff

IMG_9910.jpgIMG_9850.JPGIMG_9921.JPGIMG_9916.jpgIMG_9907.JPGIMG_9902.JPGIMG_9875.JPGIMG_9874.JPGIMG_9932.JPGIMG_9877.JPG

Last edited:

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks for listing the Solar panel info. Been thinking about something like that for my hard shell.

photo nomad

Adventurer
It's perfect. Thousands of miles and even 90mph, it hasn't budged. Attached w/ pop snaps and VHB 3M tape

I'm looking at a similar panel, and would love more detail on the mount. Is the 3m tape holding the pop snaps to the RTT, or is it a combination of 3m tape directly to the panel and RTT along with pop snaps held down with? Thanks for your help and bump for a great RTT and price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
I'm looking at a similar panel, and would love more detail on the mount. Is the 3m tape holding the pop snaps to the RTT, or is it a combination of 3m tape directly to the panel and RTT along with pop snaps held down with? Thanks for your help and bump for a great RTT and price!

My panel is held in place by VHB 3M tape alone with zero issue

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com

The snaps are like the boat cover variety, held on with a dab of epoxy. Very little VHB tape is needed in addition. Simple, repairable, and no holes in the very expensive carbon fiber.

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
How long is the mattress? Wound erring how comfortable I would be at 6'4".

Tight, but doable, especially if you sleep at an angle. However, this RTT design is probably not the best for tall people. If you are local to AZ, feel free to come lay down in it.

RobRed

Explorer
If I hadn't just bought the non-CF tent I would buy this in a second.

For tall ppl, I'm 6"4 - no issues. any taller and you better be at an angle.

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
I tracked down an actual RTT box and shipping crate from another tent, to use as perfect protection for shipping it. Just to give people an idea, I just ran some shipping quotes for interested parties; $239 to upstate NY and $178 to Bay Area CA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier