'06 MB Sprinter Navion — Huge Price Reduction

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
We bought this unit a year ago, and just haven't used it as hoped. In fact, we just cancelled our trip out west due to some family health issues. So here is the deal, cost around $135k new, has only 17k miles!! It was in a hurricane and had had the slide out open, where some water did ingress around the seal. However, it has never leaked again- sitting in a storm, or going down the road in a thunder storm. But, it does have a salvage title due to the insurance company buying it from the original owner. We had all new batteries installed last year- primary and secondary (house), and just had it serviced- oil/filter, air filter, and fuel filter. She also got new tires last year, and I bought the round hole wheels and had them painted body color- looks pretty nice, especially with the MB center caps- also painted to match. No signs of wear, no issues, has rear camera, new head unit with USB, CD, etc, front LED lights, rear LEDS switched separately.Also, the side porch lights converted to LEDs. Pics below- let me know if you have questions- and yes, this is the last year of the famed 5 cal MB diesel, and we get an honest 20 mpg without trying!! OH, and no smells of any kind, never cooked in, no pets inside...

HUGE price reduction!!
Few miles added as we have been using it monthly, but still under 20k miles.
Asking $32,950/OBRO

Attachments

• DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    360.5 KB · Views: 365
  • DSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    422.3 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC_0034.JPG
    DSC_0034.JPG
    344.9 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    383.6 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    325.4 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:

eblau

Adventurer
Was this parked in Winchester VA for a few weeks? I drove by it about 10 times drooling over it!

EDIT: different rig, that one was a winnebago,

Good luck with the sale, shouldn't last long at that price!

jjstahl3

Explorer
that is nice I wonder if I could talk the wife into flying out and take a road trip back to california?

jjstahl3

Explorer
Talked to my wife and she is on board for a trip like that next year so unless you have it next spring we will be looking more then

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks, we are headed out for a little week long trip in it, and perhaps that will stir some interest along the way. Worst case, it will motivate us to use it in the meantime.
Cheers!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
We had about decided to keep the Navion, as we have been using it monthly, and love it!! However, I am seriously thinning the heard, and have a 4x4 E350 inbound, to replace the Navion and the F-150...

HUGE price reduction: $32,950/OBRO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior