Trooper Fender Drama

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
So a few weeks ago I purchased a new to me 1998 Isuzu Trooper and I'm loving it so far. Only issue was the previous owner decided to side swipe a honda civic a few months before selling, thus ripping the driver side front fender off. I was able to source a used fender for cheap but my problem is now the clips. There is only one left on the body and I'm having a hell of a time sourcing new clips so I can pop this thing on. I've been to the chevy dealer, vatozone, ebay, amazon..I can't find anything that 100% fits this thing. I'm now thinking about saying to hell with it and ripping the other three fenders off, filling in the holes and monstalining over it, which I was planning on monstalining the fenders anyway.

Does anyone know what 'universal' clips may work, or know of a good source to get the OEM clips?

On the other side, what do you guys think about removing the fenders and filling in the holes? Most of the troopers I see have the fenders so I'm not sure how it will look.

outofrshell

Adventurer
Try Jerry Lemond he is on Planet Isuzu. I don't have his contact but you should be able to find him on the Planet and give him a PM. Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz