OneGreatAdventure.net - Alaska to Antartica - Kerstin and Jeepie

kerfro

If you make it to Colorado stop by for a few nights. Hot shower, clean bed, great views. My wife and I are planning to drive to Panama, start date about November 1st.

that is incredibly kind of you to offer - I am not sure I will make it that 'far' east but will let you know. I am currently doing a cheat day in Washington - a real bed and real food in a b&b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott H Murray

Adventure Photog
Wow what a great adventure. I will be following your blog for sure and subscribing to this thread.

Enjoy yourself and take lots of photos, also be safe ;)

Scott

jsmoriss

Explorer
Have a great drive! I'm thinking of heading down from Montreal to Limon, Costa Rica sometime in October... Also driving a Jeep, but a newer model. ;-) The downside is w the trailer, she weighs about 9500 lbs. :p

js.

Joey31

Keep on Jeeping! :D

I will be following this adventure from the comforts of my office in Norway (until I can afford a 4x4, don't want a rust bucket!)

Best of luck and keep us updated! :D

TravelsWithRalph

Adventurer
It does look like a great adventure. As a fellow jeep camper I'll be following along. I do find I wish for a hard top when camping. The back vinyl window is a pain to unzip when it gets filthy dirty when driving dirt roads. Safe travels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles