FS: Tembo Tusk Slide, Docking Station, and Buffalo Straps in Arizona

ZMagic97

Explorer
Hey all,

I have a lightly used Tembo Tusk standard front pull slide and Buffalo Straps for sale, as well as a like new (Ordered and never used, still in wrapping!) Docking Station. I has the slide and straps inside my 08" JK Rubicon 2 door and removed them after ~16 months of use to put my back seat in. I had ordered the Docking Station rails to swap between the two, but ended up selling the JK for a truck and they were never installed. I now install my fridge (Edgestar FP430) with ratchet straps to the folded down back seat so no slide is required for me any longer.

Everything is in excellent shape and ready to go. I removed the slide in August of 2014 and have had it stored indoors since. The "scuffs" you see on the slide surface is from my fridge, but has not taken the finish off the slide. There is not rust or anything like that. I realized I not longer need it so that's the only reason I'm selling it. These products are top notch and I would stand by them and always recommend them. If you buy them, I promise you will not be disappointed.

The combined total for all these items new with shipping from Tembo Tusk comes to $568.55. I am asking $360 OBO, and may consider some trades or partial trades. Cash is king of course! :)

Due to the weight and my lacking of shipping materials and expertise, I am looking to sell locally only. However, if you are truly interested I will be in Las Vegas near the 4th of July and could take it up there in my truck.

For more info, questions, etc please shoot me a message, or text/call Chris at 623-64O-8328. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

jjstahl3

Explorer
what is the height of where the fridge sits on the slide in reference from where the base mounts to? just trying to see how high it will lift up my fridge off the ground I have limited clearance

ZMagic97

Explorer
what is the height of where the fridge sits on the slide in reference from where the base mounts to? just trying to see how high it will lift up my fridge off the ground I have limited clearance

I believed it's about 1.5", but I will verify this evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior