PABLO AND ANNA COMIC STRIP. A new adventure begins.

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
AROUND THE WORLD IN 10 YEARS, TONIGHT 7 PM @ DAS MULE, ISSAQUAH, SEATTLE!

'Join us October 15th at 7 pm for a special evening with Pablo and Anna. These two have been traveling overland for 15 years in their trusty 1991 Mitsubishi L300 Delica, known affectionately as La Cucaracha.

What started as a four year journey has taken them to four continents, over three hundred and fifty thousand kilometers, three books, a drive through a wedding chapel, and many other adventures. This presentation is free but donations to Pablo and Anna are encouraged to keep them on the road.

They will also bring copies of Pablo's book "Around The World In 10 Years: The Book of Independence" to sell after the presentation. This will be held in the new store of Das Mule at 60 NW Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA, and should last about an hour.

More info @ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/around...h-pablo-and-anna-tickets-19026016327?aff=eac2'

006-EEUU-California-Death-Valley-N.P.-Butte-Valley-Furgo.jpg

01a-mapa-corregido2.jpg

Last edited:

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
MORE PABLO AND ANNA COMIC STRIPS!

One year ago we received a full set of five General Grabber AT2 tires, to try during a year. I just wrote a review, and my friend Mike got the funny day and draw three strips about me suffering while trying the tires. I love my bandaged beard!

General-Grabber-01-grip.jpg

jlutzcurtis

The comic strip idea is totally hilarious. I really like the adventure stories you guys sharing with comic style. Totally amazing and most importantly for 14 years you guys doing road tripping this is truly a big decision. Keep up the great work guys.

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
PABLO AND ANNA TESTING THE GENERAL GRABBER AT2... OUCH!

Happy new year from the road! Thank you guys for the nice words! We love that you like the comic strips.

General Grabber 03 vulcano.jpg

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
VIVA LA CUCARACHA!

Let's see if I am so lucky with the piranhas as with our Grabber AT2 from General....

See you on the road! Viva La Cucaracha!

General-Grabber-02-piranhas.jpg

Last edited:

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
What do you think about my vietnamese old double? Long life to Uncle Ho Chi Minh beard!
41c42cf1135f9aeb8bb6940057f4bf14.jpg

Sent from the road.
More info @ www.viajeros4x4x4.com or everyday at our social networks in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & YouTube @viajeros4x4x4

Get our overland books in English or Spanish @ Amazon & Kindle. Search 'Around the World in 10 Years' or 'La Vuelta al Mundo en 10 Años'

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
With a little training, you won't even need a tent to sleep if you travel by motorcycle!

Con un poquito imaginación y contorsionismo, ni siquiera necesitas una tienda para dormir si viajas en moto!

2eb885072559a77595785979b01ea3b7.jpg

Sent from the road.
More info @ www.viajeros4x4x4.com or everyday at our social networks in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & YouTube @viajeros4x4x4

Get our overland books in English or Spanish @ Amazon & Kindle. Search 'Around the World in 10 Years' or 'La Vuelta al Mundo en 10 Años'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke