Nikon D7100, Battery Grip, GPS, charger, $720

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
I have a D7100 in good shape with some extra bits. It was a backup to my D810 and the telephoto lens carrier for speedy range switching. The reviews are near legendary. This DX (crop sensor) camera really raised a few bars. Image quality is amazing, low light performance is stellar (pun) and the camera has been well cared for. One button has some of the white print rubbed free from the way it rode in the camera bag. No idea of the number of actuations. I would guess < 10K. Rated for 100K

• 24.1MP DX format CMOS sensor, with no OLPF
  • EXPEED 3 processing
  • ISO 100-6400 standard, up to 25600 expanded
  • Max 6 fps continuous shooting in DX mode, 7fps in 1.3X crop mode
  • 51 point AF system, 15 sensors cross type
  • 2016 pixel RGB metering sensor
  • Spot white balance in live view mode
  • 1080 60i/30p video recording, built-in stereo mic, mic jack and audio monitoring jack
  • Pentaprism with 100% coverage and 0.94X magnification
  • 3.2", 1.2m-dot LCD screen (640 x 480 X RGBW)
  • Front and rear IR receivers
  • Equivalent water and dust resistance to D800/D300S

Read all about it > HERE <
353_1513-D7100-front.png

Price and INFO

Also have the > external battery grip for portrait orientation and extra capacity, < the Nikon charger.
Nikon-MB-D15-Battery-Grip.png

Also have the > Solmeta GPS < for the D7100 - same as below but with d7100 connector. Like the iPhone lightening connectors, the USB plug to the camera has had the rubber wrap pull away from the base. It is intact and works perfectly. Very quick acquisition and auto feed to image metadata.

201408141433081.jpg

$720

Last edited:

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Have been asked a couple of times so to answer here - price DOES include shipping and insurance in the continental US -

Big mike

Adventurer
Great gear and shipping included. Quit taking pics with your cell phone , this is an awesome camera and a great owner.
Mike

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Might help to post the actual number of actuations, if it's under 10k that's nothing, and it's stamped on every image. Even if a camera has 300k I would buy it, I'd just factor in $200-300 for a shutter replacement.

Good luck with sale

Big mike

Adventurer
I use only nikon equipment and this is a great deal ! I life long camera with grip and flash ! And a great price. Plus the owner obviously takes great care of his gear .
Buy buy buy
Mike

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Price drop to $720 including slow boat insured shipping to the lower 48. If it doesn't sell at this price by Sunday, I'll keep it as a worthy backup to my Nikon D810. Thanks for looking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke