The More We Explore - Trip Report Videos

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
Lovin' the videos. We almost came to the balloon festival this year. When are we going to get the next installment of Fred? I'm loving the build.

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Nothing set in stone yet. We'd like to do a few packrafting trips. We were considering doing the Colorado River to Spanish Bottom in Canyonlands via SUP, but we haven't fully planned it yet. We're open to ideas, or if you're planning something maybe we could collaborate and tag along.

We've got a big mountain biking trip planned for May in Moab on the Kokopelli trail. Details on our website (see sig).

Semi-Hex

Enfant Terrible
One of our issues is that while we want to go down Green River and such, since we only have the one vehicle, we will have to go back upriver. Needless to say, we will be going mostly on slow waters or lakes. We are looking at going to Rainbow Bridge NM with our Sea Eagles from the Wahweap marina, which would a several day round trip and sounds like a heck of a lot of fun.

ljrunner05

Adventurer
BTW, I'm officially addicted to your videos! I've been binge watching them this weekend. Thanks for taking the time to share them with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles