Need some help deciding

azpatrick

Hey everyone ive been lurking around for awhile now and finally picked up a truck that ive wanted for awhile I picked up this 2 owner centurion conversion f150 with a 5.8 e4od 4x4

im trying to decide between a leveling kit and 33s or a 4" lift kit with 33s or 35s 35s would require a regear

ive already found a camper shell im going to pick up as well as my uncle owns protofab 4x4 so im going to see if he can help me fab up some front a rear bumpers as well as possibly a roof rack as well as a rack inside the shell to hold actionpackers.

IMG_2859.jpg

ttravis5446

Adventurer
Nice truck. I've always had a weird thing for Centurion conversions. I remember looking at a brand new bronco centurion with my dad when a little kid and that memory always stuck with me. I would just do the leveling kit personally.

azpatrick

thanks travis yeah ive always loved the obs fords my dad owns the powerstroke in the background and ive owned a bronco previously the only reasoning behind the lift would be for the better handling offroad and the longer radius arms.

azpatrick

well i picked up a used snug top for my truck off craigslist for $60 and got the leveling kit with my new wheels and the 33x12.5x15 hankook atms installed last weekend havnt had it out offroad or anything just road miles to settle the suspension some before getting my alignment. IMG_3107.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior