07 4runner SR5 3rd row 2 owner mild build

apruitt9

Adventurer
This is the perfect DD/Weekend off-road ride, still averages 18mpg daily ! I bought this 4runner almost 2 years ago from Rice Toyota in Greensboro,NC as Rice Certified and in immaculate condition, it was purchased new at Vann York in High Point. Everything operates as it should (a/c,4wd high and low,a-trac, etc). 153k miles with almost every service record in hand as well as a clean carfax, always garage kept and serviced with Toyota parts. Recent services include-new brake pads, new spark plugs, replaced pinion and transfer case seal and all fluids replaced. Factory equipment includes, 3rd row seat (completely removable), roof rack,running boards (off but still have them), DAC, A-Trac, etc. Carpet is immaculate with factory mats and rubber mats for extra protection,seats in very good condition. No hitch, never towed anything!Aftermarket items are listed below and only have about 4k or 5k miles on all of them.
Adjustable 5100 billlies up front(set at 1.75)...billies in rear as well
Fj coils up front -truck sits level
Rocky Road sliders
RCI skids- A-arm,engine and transfer case
5-Fj steelies w/255/75/17(4) Cooper St Maxx load C but still have armor tek sidewall
Scion 1819 HU...Bluetooth and Hd radio
LED interior lighting
That's all i can think of at this time...I did have a alignment done after everything was installed and i would say the only negative is a smal crack in the rear bumper.
Only been off-road a couple of times and never anything extreme. Attended Wheeling for Hope this year and done Shoe Creek a couple of times.
Pics here in my CL link http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/5103402397.html

I still have factory skids and running boards, factory wheels were sold. Hate to sell but need more room for a family of 5 so may entertain trades of 100 series LC or maybe a 7.3 Excursion. Asking $13,900. Pics to come soon, email or text for more. Thanks
Adam-located in Reidsville NC
336-38two-one38one- call or text

apruitt9

Adventurer
Bump!! I have a couple of interested parties but no cash yet! This is a solid, reliable and well maintained 4runner in almost immaculate condition and very trail capable but just as happy as a dd!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles