WTB: Clean Lower Miles, Gen III Montero

xaviskruz

I am looking for a Gen III Montero. Where do I appropriately post this? I live in Colorado, but I can retrieve a vehicle within a 1,500 Mile radius.

Thanks

vanroth

Observer
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/cto/5088818205.html --- has anyone in SD seen this one in person?

I was going to take a look at it this weekend, but didn't want to do the long drive. The lady who is selling it seems nice, but can't really give a very detailed answer on anything. I have a feeling she would take quite a bit less for it.

The biggest problem with Gen III Limited's is that you have to stop sellers from going into the "it has a sunroof, leather seats, 3rd row seats, etc..." spiel. As if their Limited somehow has rare options.

Me, "What condition is the truck in?"

Sellers, "Well it is really nice, it has leather seats, sunroof, and 3rd row seats!"

Me, "But what kind of condition is it in?"

Seller, "It has every option!"

Me, "Yes, I have one, they are all pretty much the same, can you tell me what kind of condition it is in?"

Seller, "uh, CD player?"

And I've yet to get a straight timing belt answer. Anyhow, good luck. I'd certainly welcome a thread with more craigslist finds.

-vanroth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles