Spy photo of new AT Trailer

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Ok...this is kinda the same as a rumor: Take it for what its worth. But it looks promising to me!

I think we all need to send hi-caffeine drinks to M&M to push this project into hyperdrive :jump:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Looks like their building behind the trailer. Looks like their frame with their rolling jack and suspension. I should go over there under cover as Ronald McDonald. They'll never notice me :hehe:

MaddBaggins

Explorer
I only just spotted this thread. Very cool!!! Why didn't I wait one more year before I got a trailer...:Wow1:

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
I'm waiting for my 10" magnifying glass to arrive......007 needs a better camera:xxrotflma

spressomon

Expedition Leader
MaddBaggins said:
I only just spotted this thread. Very cool!!! Why didn't I wait one more year before I got a trailer...:Wow1:

I am as anxious as anyone to see this trailer in production! I think it will be a home run for sure. I hope M&M can get this to market this year. Not discounting M&M's abilities because we all know they are pushing the envelope stateside hard and fast...but these things have a way of taking alot longer than predicted. Of course I hope I'm wrong!!!

Last edited:

MaddBaggins

Explorer
spressomon said:
I am as anxious as anyone to see this trailer in production! I think it will be a home run for sure. I hope M&M can get this to market this year. Not discounting M&M's abilities because we all know they are pushing the envelope stateside hard and fast...but these things have a way of taking alot longer than predicted. Of course I hope I'm wrong!!!

My wife is now pissed at me for not waiting to get the trailer and she wonders if I can sell the Horizon for one of these.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
I was there at AT when M&M first briefed this to the "public".

They plan to use the Kamparoo style clamshell and high quality fabric, but the trailer will be 100% AT suspension to include the new "bling" Coilover/Airbag hybrid, and the trailer body is to be made of a lightweight composite that is 20% the weight of steel...

It will also feature a slide out kitchen unit.

I am hoping for a slide out Thetford cassette toilet that could be utilized inside that walk in area you see in the pics: this single addition would make this an easy sell to the Missus as the "bathroom issue" is usually a problem... Mario and Martyn I hope you address this! :hehe:

IMO, this is going to be the "MOAT" (Mother Of All Adventure Trailers)

Last edited:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
TACODOC said:
I was there at AT when M&M first briefed this to the "public".

They plan to use the Kamparoo style clamshell and high quality fabric, but the trailer will be 100% AT suspension to include the new "bling" Coilover/Airbag hybrid, and the trailer body is to be made of a lightweight composite that is 20% the weight of steel...

It will also feature a slide out kitchen unit.

I am hoping for a slide out Thetford cassette toilet that could be utilized inside that walk in area you see in the pics: this single addition would make this an easy sell to the Missus as the "bathroom issue" is usually a problem... Mario and Martyn I hope you address this! :hehe:

IMO, this is going to be the "MOAT" (Mother Of All Adventure Trailers)

It looks like the Kamparoo canvas isn't going to work so we are going to have something made here in the USA.

Doc how about we install a extractor fan in the walk in area, possibly in the deluxe model a TP holder :victory:

Here are a few more pics for people like me who refuse to wear bifocals.

MOAT I like MOAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior