1999 Toyota Land Cruiser, lots of mods

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Thanks for your interest, and it's hard for me to even have to do this since I have already set it up the way I feel makes it perfect. Anyways it's 1999 with 220k miles on it. Has the factory rear locker and an ARB front locker with the small ARB compressor. TJM bumpers front and rear with a warn 9500 winch up front. Gobi full stealth rack with removable sunroof piece and rear ladder. Five brand new Goodyear Duratrac 315/75/r16 less than 6 months old with the discount tire warranties. Custom rocker guards, 2.5" OME lift from Slee with the diff drop, torsion bar set and Fox 2.0 shocks. ScanGauge II installed. Timing belt and water pump plus seals and idler pulley parts replaced at 186k. OEM Toyota snorkel. Vehicle came with an aftermarket alarm with remote start (two remotes). Kenwood touch screen stereo AM/FM/XM/CD with bluetooth for your phone (no NAV). When I purchased the vehicle I took it to Larry H Miller Toyota for an inspection, the only thing they found wrong was the front brakes needed to be replaced, the brake fluid needed to be flushed and changed, the upper and lower radiator hoses needed to be replaced as well as the coolant flushed and replaced. I had the dealership take care of all of this. (1000$ aprox). Brand new (350$) DEPO headlights but still have originals boxed up. Front and rear Weathertech floor mats, New ARB awning with Gobi mounts (driver’s side), I have a file with lots of receipts from the previous owner and what I have done. Clean car fax which I still have a copy of.
It's 16 years old and has minor wear and tear on the exterior and the interior. The seats are in good shape, no rips or tears the front driver's seat was reupholstered (looks new) and the back seats and third row seats are like brand new. Carpet could use a shampoo but that is about it.
The vehicle is in great shape for its age and aside from some minor imperfections the exterior is great.
Rear factory locker currently won't engage but I think it would if you drove around a little bit in the dirt (these are known to stick from time to time). The rear locker worked when I tested it in February. Aside from this no other four wheel drive issues. Center diff lock works fine, as well as the front ARB locker and low range.
It has the rear air conditioning but if the rear air is turned on, the auto button for the rear is stuck on, front works normally and is very cold. It's a great riding vehicle and very comfortable. Some of the rear AC vents facing the cargo area are loose and need to be popped back into place.
Looking to get $16,500 Clean and Clear NM Title in hand.
This is what I paid for the LC in February not including the the add ons and maintenance I had done.
Not wanting to part anything out so please don't ask.
Thanks
Corey
FYI Posting this from work so pictures will be uploaded tomorrow.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Here are the first batch of pics.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier