LR3 Suspension and Compressor

dirtlawyer

Posting this again to lower the price! I have swapped out the air suspension in my 2006 LR3 for the Atlantic British kit--I now have the air suspension nicely boxed up, with the compressor, sitting in my garage. $250 obo for everything. I have the nice black floor mats as well, embroidered with the LR logo, free to whomever buys the suspension and compressor parts. I posted this a while back and everyone interested was very far away...shipping on five heavy boxes would be a ton of money so I would really rather keep it local here in Central Florida, but if you're fine paying for shipping I'm happy to take it down to the UPS Store. Full disclosure, one of the reasons I swapped out the suspension was because if I left the truck sitting for several days the front left corner would be lower than the rest. Rather than fix it I used it as an excuse to do the spring kit as I am turning this into my camping rig.

Thanks for looking!

dsm02c

Adventurer
How quickly do you need this to be out of your possession? I live in TX but my family is a short drive away in Tampa, I will be back down in a month or two and could pickup then...

Does this include the front and rear valve blocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier