Old SF Issue Clothing

addicted56

Adventurer
I will get a more detailed list and photos when I get home tonight but I have a bunch of cold weather gear left over from my days back in a special operations group. They were out of the right size the first time through so I ended up with a bunch of stuff that was to big. Some of it is Patagonia but the rest of it is unknown brand but is the really well made stuff with water proof zippers, etc.

I'm a lazy seller and would prefer to sell the lot of clothing to get it out of my hair so once I post it all up with photos feel free to make me an effort on all of it and I'll blast it off in a big box or 4.

Most of interest I believe is I have

Size XL PCU Level 5 soft shell jackets. I have 2 of them. Going rate depends on MFG from what I've seen but I think $275 is about right. Let me know if I'm way off base.

I also have matching pants but they are size large. I'm guessing around $100 OBO. Might has some snow pants as well. I know I have the cloth underalls.

I have about a dozen under shirts which are by far the best I've ever worn even 8 years later. Stretch, breath, don't hold stank, and actually keep you warm.

I have a pair of Oakley glasses new in case with black/clear/green lense. $50

One XL (seems XXXL) LVL 7 Jacket. Would keep a whole family warm if wrapped in it.

I also have some Patagonia stuff (mostly wind breakers and rain shells) from my last deployment before I left. All size Large

All of this stuff is brand new and most of it still in the bag.

Don't worry I'm keeping my size Large PCU LVL 5 jacket. I have gotten my bang out of it and looks hardly worn.

Transitioned to Aviation awhile back and don't need any more cool guy stuff, I get so tired of lugging it around every move. Plus I saw someone on here looking for this stuff so I figured what the heck. Save me all that time on ebay.

addicted56

Adventurer
OK so I took a quick inventory tonight and pictures: I need to load them to another computer and then on here.

I just took prices off of ebay and reduced 10-20% off of the average. Make me an offer if I'm way off line. Or if you are generally the right size and want it all save me the headache and I'll ship it to you all at once for the right price.

ORC Industries PCU LVL 5 Jacket. Size XL. Brand new in bag. QTY:2 Price: $250 Each

Patagonia PCU LVL 5 Jacket. Size Large. Brand new in bag QTY:1 Price $175
Patagonia PCU LVL 5 Pants. Size Large. Brand new in bag QTY:1 Price $50

Hayls PCU LVL7 Jacket. Size not marked but I believe XL. Never Worn QTY: 1 Price $50

Oakley Sunglasses. New in case QTY: 1 Price $50

Unknown brand for the following

Fleece lined, with craping zipper in the butt and complete zippered sides thermal body suit (See Picture) $50

$10 bucks each for the following or make me a deal on all of them.
3X Large/Reg LV1 Shirts
2X Large Long LVL1 Pants 1X Large Reg LVL1 Pants
2X Large Reg LVL 2 pants
1X Large REG LVL 2 Shirt
2X Large Long LVL 1 Boxers

Last edited:

addicted56

Adventurer
I am 6' 0" and 185. All of the Large Clothing (to include long reg and long) is what I wear.

All of the XL equipment would be for someone in the 6' 2" + and 200+ range I would think.

addicted56

Adventurer
I guess I will have to find some time to take some better pictures and upload. Again hoping to sell as a lot and be done with it. I have a few pictures on my phone though they are not the best. If you want you can PM and leave your phone number and or ask for mine and I will shoot a few over. I don't have access to my phone at work but usually check it at lunch and or get back in the early evening.

addicted56

Adventurer
Sorry about this. I thought I posted up the details on the sunglasses. I'll get the info up soon when I get back home.

In regards to everything else I'll try to load some pictures. If you know what I have and are familiar with this stuff just shoot me an offer. Cleaning house!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles