NY/NJ EdgeStar 80 Quart Refrigerator

anavant

Hello All. I am selling a used once EdgeStar 80 Quart Refrigerator for $550. EdgeStar is an affordable and reliable approach to having a refrigerator in your truck. There are many reviews on this forum. I used it once on a family trip, it worked great but I need the money now for another project. I am happy to ship this as I still have the box from the manufacturer. Buyer pays shipping.

Dimensions:
Large Basket: 12-13/16" H x 18-15/16" W x 15-9/16" D
Small Basket: 12-13/16" H x 10-7/16" W x 7-1/2" D
Overall: 23 6/16" H x 28 3/16" W x 18 12/16" D

Located in Morristown New Jersey.

Here is a link to the manufacturer's web site, http://tinyurl.com/abr8ozh .

Big mike

Adventurer
Ok if ya can't make fun of yourself :) I read the first dimensions and did not see the words basket in front ******** . I read first numbers and thought wow a fridge that I can slide out the back door of my chaser and as I went along it kept getting better lol.
Then after I thought ....I said how the heck is that holding 80 qt ????
10 seconds later it hit me :) :)
56 and already have the mind of a 10 week old !
Mike

anavant

Hello Gathaway. What are the dates you will be in the NYC area? I work in the city and could drive it into Manhattan to save you the drive to the burbs. FYI, I am flying to Cali on July 31st Feel free to message or email me....

anavant

Hello Gathaway. What are the dates you will be in the NYC area? I work in the city and could drive it into Manhattan to save you the drive to the burbs. FYI, I am flying to Cali on July 31st Feel free to message or email me....

Hello Gathaway....Are you still interested in the fridge?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles