programmable 12V switch panel w/ bluetooth interface

LeishaShannon

Adventurer
This seems to be the relay board and the "brains" yea? Only problem is it will require a little more work as there isnt already an app for it. They have different software examples for multiple programming languages available though. How would I go about adding secondary push button switches?

That one doesn't seem to support any wireless interfaces, only USB so you'd need another device for wireless "brains"
The units I use have a reasonably standard "Xbee" socket so you can add Zigbee/Xbee, Bluetooth, WiFi or something else depending on what you wanted.
The 4 channel 10A units are ~ $34usd , 4 channel 30A are ~$59

dman93

Adventurer
There's a similar - but different - product from Arboreal Systems called the Neutrino. I have one on my DR650 and also in my T100 truck. Max output is only 60A ... the Neutrino is motorcycle oriented, so it also offers variable (PWM - pulse-width modulated) for heated gear or grips, or switched on-off output on every circuit. In a truck or camper, the PWM is nice for dimming camping or bed lights. It uses an iPhone or Android phone as the user interface, with Bluetooth. The apps are available from the App Store or Google Play. The app displays basic electrical info and allows all programming - voltage shutdown, time delay, temp and time-of-day controlled switching for each output, and the output names can be customized (bed lights, driving lights, compressor, etc, and the default screen displays ambient temp, battery voltage, compass heading, elevation and speed. For my vehicles with limited factory instrumentation, this is very handy in addition to the power control and circuit protection. Here's a couple of videos from a local dealer who sells the product.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YRzuXkZLz4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfM0mOcY48s

bodynmotion

Adventurer
I have this on my JKUR... it is completely awesome!!!! Works as described and I love that you program each button for something different. I have 2 more switches to find a need for but so far I would not have used anything else.

NOTE: I got the vertical orientation sticker kit and mounted it to my A Pillar... just screwed the bracket to the plastic. Super rigid!

Mike

I have this on my JKUR... it is completely awesome!!!! Works as described and I love that you program each button for something different. I have 2 more switches to find a need for but so far I would not have used anything else.

NOTE: I got the vertical orientation sticker kit and mounted it to my A Pillar... just screwed the bracket to the plastic. Super rigid!

Mike

heck yea I have 2 of them in my prerunner and I run everything even push button start.

f61ce6cfa20ac66718f2beb43fbc4c75.jpg
135da1b440c84ffda864e898bfc97981.jpg
https://vimeo.com/180624515

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior