Mazda T3500 4x4 Trucks - Good, bad, info?

chosen

Observer
Hello all,

Well there is a lot of talk about Canters, and Isuzu trucks on here with vast amounts of information available. Just wondering what people know about the Mazda 4x4 truck range... T3500's.

They seem well built, similar to the Canter in many respects, but with a more stiffer chassis apparently. The big down point may be spare parts availability as well as finding information on specifics. They look like they were only available in the small width cab, although 4 door versions were also available

Anyone know much about them? Wonder what they would be like for a camper conversion?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew.

Mazdat3500 - 1.JPGMazdat3500 - 3.JPGMazdat3500 - 4.jpg

Aussie Iron

Explorer
I have a mate that has one that he uses as a mud buggy come shooting rig fitted out with 325/85 x16 tyres and it is mean.

Dan.

chosen

Observer
So they are pretty capable then... how does he go for reliability and being tough? Has he had any trouble with spare parts supply?

Aussie Iron

Explorer
So they are pretty capable then... how does he go for reliability and being tough? Has he had any trouble with spare parts supply?

He's never had a problem mechanically that I know of and he gives it a hiding. Parts I don't know, it just keeps going.

Dan.

Tiny

they are small inside but go anywhere we had a couple as fire trucks and we could take the all over

chosen

Observer
Thanks guys,

I will add to the list of possible vehicle choices, but it would seem that there isn't too much support for these vehicles - strong and capable as they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles