WK2 2011 4x4 Tire size

GCL4x4

Hi All,

I own a WK2 4x4 Laredo. I'm due for my first set of new tires. Non Air Ride. Has the tire pressure sensors. I'm looking for bigger tires.
Not too aggressive, I have a 2 yr old in the car. Something to take out into moderate trails, car camping and a little off road. Lift kits would be nice but aftermarket seems to be very slow in embracing this WK2.

It has a tow package and has the Adventure Package
Off Road Adventure Group I (Laredo 4WD and Limited 4WD)

P245/70R17 OWL On/Off Road Tires (Laredo)
Hill Descent Control
Quadra-Trac II 4WD System (Laredo)
Selec-Terrain System
Skid Plate Group (Fuel Tank, Transfer Case, Front Suspension, Underbody)
Spare Tire, Full Size with Steel Spare Wheel
Tow Hooks
Trail Rated Badge

I love my Jeep.

Please send suggestions and information. All is appreciated.

Thank you!

Anthony
Jeep Lover
& Home Brewer

AZJim

Observer
Hi Anthony,
Those are nice vehicles. You should be able to go with 245/75r17 tires without a lift. A good All Terrain tire should fit the bill and there are many to choose from. Please note that your spare wheel is 18". You can pick up another 17" wheel for the spare so all tires are the same. And the 245/75 should fit in the spare well okay.

Jim

kayadog

Adventurer
I'm pretty sure you can run 255/75r17's on stock rims. Cooper AT3 and Hankook ATM are solid all terrain tires in that size.

GCL4x4

Thanks guys, I'll check those tire sizes out. What about 275 will those fit my Jeep without a lift?

Anthony

Simons

Adventurer
Here's some helpful, yet possibly disappointing info,

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/...ons-wk-703598/#/forumsite/20623/topics/703598

Oh shoot! I just realized you're running a WK2.....sooo the above link doesn't really apply at all. Sorry

It looks like you can fit a 32"X11"(no larger) tire without a lift or wheel spacers.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436975385.573946.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436975398.631850.jpg
The 275's are just larger, sooooo.....
A lot relies on each tire manufacturer too, some actually measure larger, some smaller

http://tire-size-conversion.com/tire-size-comparison/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior