Utility Camper Shell...Help?

westranger29

Adventurer
Hey everybody. Wasnt sure which section of the camper sections this should be in, probably the hard sided but I figured I might get more interest/help here. I saw this guy on the road the other day and its EXACTLY what I have been looking for to build out a camper set up on a truck I will hopefully soon be getting. I couldnt get close enough to see any company/brand on it or have him pull over haha, and I am trying to figure out where he would have found a shell like this. I know there are a lot of utility cap dealers and a million places to find or build something like this but I have never seen one set up like his was, maybe he had it custom made? Ive been looking on google with no success. Figured someone here might have an idea or lead as to brand, where its from etc....any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_8752.jpg
    IMG_8752.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 37

westranger29

Adventurer
Thanks for that, some good ideas. I have seen the ones like he has, but the one above is unique in the respect of the extra high roof and angled front it has which is what interests me. And the fact the doors span the full vertical height of the cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westranger29

Adventurer
Possibly, I'll look into it. I could build something like this too I guess, wouldn't be too hard or expensive. Any other ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne