Finally Got Her

susswein

Observer
Can you tell me how you got ahold of agile off road to get the RIP kit installed? I've been calling and emailing them for months and have never gotten through to a live human or gotten any response to my phone messages or emails.

Jb1rd

Explorer
Try him messaging him here his name is Ramsey and his board name is BajaSportsmobile, it is strange that he has not gotten a hold of you. He does live in Baja part of the year though.
Can you tell me how you got ahold of agile off road to get the RIP kit installed? I've been calling and emailing them for months and have never gotten through to a live human or gotten any response to my phone messages or emails.

tienckb

Adventurer
I live 20 min away from his shop and do talk with him regularly. He is constantly traveling between SoCal and Baja. If I don't hear from him, I drive to his shop. Going in for 34" tire fitting in 2 weeks and I will mention your request to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkbroiler00

Observer
Got a few more items over weekend
fc1071133be6f7656c8f993159de5cfa.jpg
where did you score this bench/bed? it's sweet! I want something like this for my setup and i've been contemplating on how to build one. Seems it would be easier to drop something like this in and go from there. thanks!

hogasm

Observer

Your not the only one

tienckb

Adventurer
BK,

I got the bench courtesy of a very generous member here after I posted difficulty of locating a side gaucho. I was very lucky since I wanted at least 72" length and this was 76". It was removed from a SMB Sprinter.

This was the base of my build. Good luck in your search.

bkbroiler00

Observer
BK,

I got the bench courtesy of a very generous member here after I posted difficulty of locating a side gaucho. I was very lucky since I wanted at least 72" length and this was 76". It was removed from a SMB Sprinter.

This was the base of my build. Good luck in your search.

thanks for the reply! do you have a manufacturer name or anything to help track one down, please? if you're really ambitious, i'd love some photos of the sliding/folding mechanism...cheers :peepwall:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke