Tablet Mount

summerprophet

Adventurer
Just pick up a couple cheap protective covers for your tablet, screw 1/8" abs to the back to provide some structural support, cut out the back to allow for your stereo to clear the frame, and use spacers to clear the volume knobs.

Viola, a custom, low profile tablet mount for under $10.

image.jpgimage.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Arkon makes some decent mounts for tablets of all sizes. I picked up one on Amazon for under $20.00 and figured it would tide me over until I found a good one.

It is a good one.

Strong, cheap, works.

http://www.arkon.com/tablet-accessories/

Suction cup works great for a 7" tablet as they are light, if you want to hard mount it there are a few options there as well. Can't beat the prices too.

Love that kit to mount it behind the grab handle in the dash...sweet.

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
I bought a tablet mount for my Surface 2 from a member on here, then mounted it on a custom swing arm setup I made from PVC pipe and fittings. I was able to use 1/2" pipe and it holds the tablet without any problems. I wouldn't think a 7 inch tablet would cause any trouble.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not as spiffy as the steel swing arms, but it does the job, was cheep, and its easy to remove.

97GreenMeanie

Arkon makes some decent mounts for tablets of all sizes. I picked up one on Amazon for under $20.00 and figured it would tide me over until I found a good one.

It is a good one.

Strong, cheap, works.

http://www.arkon.com/tablet-accessories/

Suction cup works great for a 7" tablet as they are light, if you want to hard mount it there are a few options there as well. Can't beat the prices too.

Love that kit to mount it behind the grab handle in the dash...sweet.

Nice!
I just got the Arkon mount from Amazon and permanently mounted it to my overhead console for my Galaxy tab 7" tablet.
Works great and is actually a pretty solid mount in my land rover discovery.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Nice!
I just got the Arkon mount from Amazon and permanently mounted it to my overhead console for my Galaxy tab 7" tablet.
Works great and is actually a pretty solid mount in my land rover discovery.

Yes, I am still very happy with this, especially for the price!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior