Tablet Mount

tarditi

Explorer
I have decided against mounting my tablet in my jeep - I'll just use my smartphone.

That said, I've had excellent results in other vehicles with RAM mounts. I would want something pretty stout holding the tablet because of the size and nature of the device (not too rugged). Location comes down to where you can fit it among your other gear, passengers, etc.

im trying to figure out if there is away to replace the bolt on the grab bar with a ball mount to use with the ram system. Without buying into carolina metalmasters bling

lysol

Explorer
RAM makes a laptop mount that utilizes the front passenger seat bolts on many vehicles. There is also a tablet tray that can be mounted on this mount. It vibrates the least out of there mounts.

doug720

Expedition Leader
And like 1 billion results on google images. thanks for the help :clapsmile:26_7_2::clapping::bigok::********::agree::ugh:

What I said is to look at 3 threads on this page just 12 threads down from your initial post...

RAM X mount issue..
by Longrange308, 06-22-2015 08:58 PM

Replies: 3
Views: 400

Longrange308
06-24-2015, 10:18 AM Go to last post

Go Pro mounts for GPS and iPad
by BurbanAZ, 06-12-2015 01:56 PM
5 Attachment(s)

Replies: 5
Views: 475

Airmapper
06-22-2015, 12:21 PM Go to last post

Show off you Laptop/Tablet/GPS mounts please
by AFBronco235, 08-16-2014 11:16 AM – 1 2 3 ... Last Page
19 Attachment(s)

Replies: 71
Views: 13,033

kojackJKU
06-22-2015, 01:21 AM Go to last post

doug720

Expedition Leader
Three threads of just tablet mounts and how to mount them on this site, and that's not helpful? I guess some people... you just can't help them!

Last edited:
no doug. telling me to go somewhere i have already been is not helpful.

When I asked this question on another forum I actually did get some help. And I'm going to share that help here so that it may be helpful to someone else. And should the question come up again I will help that person by posting the same info again without just telling them to search for it first. Despite what you may think people do search with out being told to. Jerk.

II ordered this slick product from Germany.

Allows a very easy and nice way to mount an iPad while looking factory.

Startseite - Nakatanenga 4x4-Equipment für Land Rover & Outdoor is the site. However, to order send an email to melanie@nakatanenga.de . She will send you a PP invoice. I've placed 2 orders with them, they are top notch!

doug720

Expedition Leader
"What are you using to mount your tablet in your rig? Pics help Im hunting ideas to mount my new 7in"

You never mentioned you had looked on this site, and your question is pretty generic...

Criticizing the ones who take the time to help you is always appreciated.

Nice mount by the way, but that was in one the threads I referenced.

Doug this is what its like talking to you..... Just go away.
AuTGBKDCQAA75oa.jpg

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Jeniko...
used their mounts for years, way cheaper than anyone else as they deal with ambulances and commerical stuff but will sell to anyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier