SOLD:AT-Overland Jeep JK Interior Parts

AZUnlimited

Adventurer
Glamp in style and comfort by transforming your JKU into the most capable RV on the road! Below are AT-Overland components from my Jeep JKU interior. All components are ~3 years old and located in Tempe, AZ 85282. Local pickup preferred. If shipping, buyer pays shipping and packaging.

If your looking for a JK Habitat to go with the interior components, check out my JK Habitat for sale here.

Stage 1 Cabinet w/ VersaTie Track: $520 - SOLD
Stay organized and keep your gear in easy reach with the composite(light weight/high strength) rear drawer for JK Unlimited. The drawer is LineX coated and has VersaTie Track mounted to the top.
22" W x 12.25" H x 30" L, contoured to fit with rear seats in place.

Stage 1 Drawer on the passenger side.
DSC_5213_zps03awml0t.jpg

DSC_5347_zpsivdcv0bo.jpg

DSC_5309_zpsvgxhlsve.jpg

Stage 2 Cabinet Package: $1600 - SOLD
This composite twin top loading compartment for the JKU is the most convenient way store your gear and always have hot and cold water at hand (Requires removal the the 60% rear passenger side side). It features a false bottom that contains a 10 Gallon Water Bladder and water pump. Other accessories include a 12V 6 Liter Hot Water Tank, Hot/Cold water mixer with shower disconnect, stainless steel water tank filler, three 12V outlets(two on top, one on driver side), SeaBlue Fuse Block, and seat belt mount for the rear driver side seat.

Dimensions: (22"W x 30L" x 19" H).
Accessory compartment (7" W x 25"L x 10.5" H).

DSC_5306_zps2najmmnf.jpg

DSC_5310_zpsuqv9zibi.jpg

DSC_5312_zpsfumntgee.jpg

DSC_5328_zpsaepzor5l.jpg

DSC_5332_zpsaycnhmuw.jpg

DSC_5329_zpspxckwduk.jpg

DSC_5336_zpsinj5hbcj.jpg

DSC_5338_zpskzqvf6su.jpg

AT Combo Slide with Partner Steel JK Stove: $700 - SOLD
Turn the back of your vehicle into an amazing kitchen. This is a two level fridge slide. The lower slide holds the JK Partner Steel Stove, and the upper slide to hold an Engel 45, a National Luna Weekender Fridge, or a ARB 50 qt . The slides are rated at 500 lb rated and lock in and out.

The Combo Slide is:
29"(737mm) long without the stove
16"(406mm) wide and 5"(127mm) tall.

Combo Slide on the driver side. ARB Fridge is NOT included.
DSC_5213_zps03awml0t.jpg

DSC_5350_zpsypm3c16g.jpg

DSC_5354_zpsqzzpl4si.jpg

Last edited:

Big mike

Adventurer
Nice I would own it all if you could show me how two mid size labradoodles would ride comfortably back there .
Very serious. I own a AT chaser and would just like to finish my jeep. And having a hard time figuring it out .
I live in scottsdale , so show me how to make it work and I will show you the money :) .
Mike

2012Taco

AlumEscape
Do you have any idea what packaging and shipping cost would be on the fridge slide and stove to zip code 08037?

Thanks!

MTSN

Explorer
Any idea what the shipped cost would be to 80211 for the slide and stove? Do you have to drill to install?

AZUnlimited

Adventurer
There is a SALE PENDING on Stage 1 drawer, Stage 2 drawer package, and the slide/stove combo. I'll update this thread when the status changes to sold on all items.

Big mike

Adventurer
I don't want to be a downer, but sale seems to be taking long time. If not and I hope for you it goes I'm interested in all gear including habitat and have very nice black hardtop to trade partial of course.
I'm just 30 minutes away.
Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior