Bert is up for sale Land Rover LR4

axels

Adventurer
Hey all,

I have the regret to inform you that since our recent (3 weeks) move to Manhattan, NY we will no longer need our beloved Bert, companion of so many fun adventures.

Bert (named by my wife) has been extremely reliable for the two and a half years we have owned it. As a Land Rover certified vehicle anytime something has been needed to be taken care of, it has been done immediately.

Bert is originally from Massachusetts where we bought it but we mainly drove it in the Southwest of the USA, mainly in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona.

The interior is in perfect condition and comes with all options available at time of purchase available on the LR4 HSE Luxury (except for rear seat entertainment). It has heated seats front (memory driver) and back, AC/heat with three zones control (driver, passenger and rear both rows), navigation, sunroof in all rows... and plenty more.
All maintenance is up-to-date and was only handled by Land Rover dealerships and their highly qualified mechanics.
The Land Rover certified warranty is good up to 100,000 miles and or May 2016, it covers literally everything. All maintenance paperwork available.
The engine is really powerful and work in perfect harmony with the 6 speeds gearbox.
Installed on the vehicle are the 18s Compomotive rims imported from the UK by myself with DuraTrac tires, the ride is much more comfortable than with the original tire wheel combo and also allows to anywhere. I will also be giving the Gap-Diagnostic IIDtool which allows to make all sorts of changes to the vehicle (ride height, daytime running lights are the first ones I can think about).
As all of you already know this vehicle comes equipped with everything for on-road and off-road with a gearbox and transfer case allowing to switch between high and low gear and an air-suspension that soaks all the bumps in imperfection of the road.

Please let me know if you have any questions and are interested.

We will only accept payment by check from your financial institution or money order (cashiers check). Priced at $29,000

Thank you for looking

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 374
  • 07312013 088.jpg
    07312013 088.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 337
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

axels

Adventurer
It currently is in Manhattan, NY. I'd pretty much drive it anywhere if that helps ;)
PM me if you want my personal email and talk further.

axels

Adventurer
It is a 2010 and has 84,800 miles. There's no HD package but after ridiculing Jeep Rubicon in Moab and other places I'm thinking that it isn't such a big deal not to have the HD package. It does have 5 Compomotive with 265/65R18. You could always install an ARB rear (and front) locker.

Last edited:

axels

Adventurer
Reducing price down to $30,000.
Included are the 5 Compomotive rims and Gap Diagnostic IIDTool.
Thank you

cannonball55

Adventurer
great looking truck! good luck with the sale.

in regards to those commenting about the spam, there are "report thread" buttons for you to use. and i agree, the over posting is a huge annoyance.

axels

Adventurer
Willing to discuss price. Make an offer if interested.
This vehicle has been extremely well taken care of and is still covered by warranty unlike most of the lower mileage ones on the market.
Thanks for looking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier