MAN LE10 4X4 Truck Camper

landseer

Hi All Just like to say hello. We have just finished building our Truck as a camper. Our first trip was to Cape York. I will try to upload some photos once I work out how to. We live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. Regards Dennis

Mr Rehab

Traveller
Hi Dennis

Good to see you on ExPo forums. I had a look over your truck when the shell was being built at ATW; hope it all goes well for you.

I also have an ex survey MAN 10.220 that's been sitting in a farm shed for the last 2 years waiting on the finances/time/motivation for a camper build so I'll be very interested in your experience with the truck.

cheers
Guy

Mr Rehab

Traveller
And some photos...

As was when bought with service body.

1-P1010363.JPG

And leaving the paintshop a few months back

1-IMG_0463.JPG

landseer

Hi Guy, I have heard about you from the guys at ATW, The truck is good very happy. I would like to catch up one day. Were based in Cooroy, when are you starting on your build.

Nickqually

Hi my name is Nick we live in Gympie and have just purchased Guy's Le10-220 MAN would love to chat to you about your build and some electrical issues we have. Is there any chance you could email your contact number to nickqually@hotmail.com and I will give you a call.
Thanks Nick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles