ARB Freezer/Fridge 37Qt

seavee

Lightly used 37qt Arb fridge has the fridge blankek /cover that I installed and used twice. Looking for $575.00 plus shipping. I am in Charleston Sc.

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Oh sure. Finally some one close to has one for sale and I'm broke.ilmao.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

seavee

Thanks Big Mike for looking. Found out that this is going to have to be sold to someone on the east coast. Shipping is a bit high going across the country.going to keep the transit bag on it. May just build a platform and put it in the superduty.

sdnative

Adventurer
OK, let me know if you decide to split or have a buyer for just the fridge. The bag should be easy to ship. Thanks.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Thanks Big Mike for looking. Found out that this is going to have to be sold to someone on the east coast. Shipping is a bit high going across the country.going to keep the transit bag on it. May just build a platform and put it in the superduty.

PM sent...

Big mike

Adventurer
If anyone wants a great fridge from a stand up gentleman you can trust buy this unit ! And hurry please the seller was so helpful I am seriously thinking of buying it and just pay the shipping !
Seavee I will let you know sometime tomorrow :)
Mike

seavee

Rock box I have 2 people interested in it. ( jason911, bigmike) I am leaving for work till Friday if all falls through I will call. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz