Any 2015 4Runner Overland Builds out there?

Dalko43

Explorer
I like the 10-13 more because of the front end...I don't like the 14-15 front end. At all. Not much depreciation as far as the 10-13's go.. Used with 50k on the odo is still going for mid 30's and a brand new T4R is going for high 30's into the 40's. Good deal if you're the seller tho!

Actually, some mildly used 4runners can be found for sub $30k (with a little searching). You just need to know when and where to shop.

I think buying any vehicle brand new, including a Toyota, is a waste of money, since you are losing money the second you drive off the lot...but then again, if someone hadn't bought my 4runner new, I wouldn't have been able to buy it used...:ylsmoke:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Actually, some mildly used 4runners can be found for sub $30k (with a little searching). You just need to know when and where to shop.

I think buying any vehicle brand new, including a Toyota, is a waste of money, since you are losing money the second you drive off the lot...but then again, if someone hadn't bought my 4runner new, I wouldn't have been able to buy it used...:ylsmoke:

I bought mine new in 2005 for $27,500 and now at 209,000 trouble free miles. I've definitely not lost any money :elkgrin:

Last edited:
H

High Country Nomads

I have a mild 2015 build in progress. I originally went with an ARB Rack & Tent and already had an eezi awn awning from a previous rig. After a 10 day trip over various terrains I sold everything and started over as the ARB set up just felt like I was too top heavy. Now she's wearing a full length eezi awn K9 Rack, 2.0 awning and I picked up a used Hardshell CVT tent for trips without the entire family. My next upgrade will be the swing out bumper and possibly lights for behind the grill. Since I live in a good jumping point to the great west I decided to skip the fridge and go w/ 65L Yeti that doubles as a bench at dinner time. I'll be starting a thread soon, but here are before and after pictures so far. IMG_2674.jpgIMG_2517.jpgIMG_3273.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior