JKU PREMIUM SOFT TOP LIKE NEW

Judoka

Learning To Live
I got this Premium Soft Top when I got my wife her Rubicon 10A. We put the Soft Top on to check fit for about a week, but took it off and just kept the Hard Top on. So this is seriously like new! No scratches, scuffs or marks. DUST. That is all that is wrong with this top. It has been in storage. All hardwarw, door surrounds and parts are included. Complete! Tinted Windows of course. I will ship if you pay for shipping. Otherwise, Sedona AZ for pick up or possibly delivered to Northern AZ or PHX. uploadfromtaptalk1437963686117.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Judoka

Learning To Live
This is hard to up load, but I will try to get more pics up.

Judoka

Learning To Live
I got this Premium Soft Top when I got my wife her Rubicon 10A. We put the Soft Top on to check fit for about a week, but took it off and just kept the Hard Top on. So this is seriously like new! No scratches, scuffs or marks. DUST. That is all that is wrong with this top. It has been in storage. All hardwarw, door surrounds and parts are included. Complete! Tinted Windows of course. I will ship if you pay for shipping. Otherwise, Sedona AZ for pick up or possibly delivered to Northern AZ or PHX. View attachment 296709

Oh, asking $650.00 for complete top and all hardware.

Judoka

Learning To Live
Pm me if you are interested please. I also have a complete suspension with shocks from the JKR Rubicon 10th Aniversary Edition too. It has about 150 miles on it before I went to a Stage 3 lift. Looks like new of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles