Lil' Feedback....

91xlt

Adventurer
wondering if i could get a little feedback, now that i have arrived in the new millenium with digital camera and supermotors link...also wondering if anyone would be interested if i start a Mods thread for this truck?:beer:

datrupr

Expedition Leader
I know that I would love to follow the build up for your truck. So, I am very interested. Start your thread, it will be very cool.

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
91xlt said:
...also wondering if anyone would be interested if i start a Mods thread for this truck?:beer:

It would be great to see more Mod threads, such as yours, in the full-size section. My first full size truck was a '92 F150, and I have been hooked on full size Fords ever since. Go for it
:clapsmile
Cheers
Mark

91xlt

Adventurer
will be doing some engine work as well as axle work in the nezxt few weeks, not doing myself...trying to figure how to snap a few pics. has anyone asked mechanic shops for pics?

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
When I got the bodywork and paint done on my 1970 BMW, it came back with almost two rolls of photos (this was in the time before digital). Never hurts to ask.

datrupr

Expedition Leader
I would just ask the shop if it would be ok for you to snap a few pics off of the work being done. Worst they can say is no. If you have been doing a lot of business with them and have a good report they will probably let you do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles