Sierra Expeditions 5th Gen 4Runner Build

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Thanks Mike...

I'm slowly trying to update the thread, Sliders and the rear bumper is on.

flyingwil

Sliders

I've been very happy with my MetalTech sliders on the 80 Series, so we stuck with them for the 4Runner, Nice easy bolt-on installation, and great styling IMO.

15%2B-%2B5

15%2B-%2B7

15%2B-%2B20

Last edited:
Mine have bent up into the door swing out area on more than a few occasions, so watch out for that. When i contacted MetalTech they told me "flexing was normal as to not rip the bolts out of the frame." Now, I understand that to some degree, but when I can't jack my vehicle up from the sliders with a HiLift without the sliders flexing permanently into the path of the door swing, that's a huge problem. Just an FYI

flyingwil

Mine have bent up into the door swing out area on more than a few occasions, so watch out for that. When i contacted MetalTech they told me "flexing was normal as to not rip the bolts out of the frame." Now, I understand that to some degree, but when I can't jack my vehicle up from the sliders with a HiLift without the sliders flexing permanently into the path of the door swing, that's a huge problem. Just an FYI

Thanks, did you go with the OPOR or MT's?

Hamburgerpimp

Nice build !! Looking at skid plates for my build, I see you have the arb skids. How are they holding up? Any issues with them being a bit on your thin side?

QUOTE=flyingwil;1891401]We're anxiously awaiting the new OME BP-51's, so for now we're running the Nitrocharger Sport kit untill they release the BP-51's for the 4Runner.

Front:
  • Camburg UCA's
  • 2887 Coil Springs
  • 90010 Nitrocharger Sport front struts
  • OME95PF5 trim packer (corrects trim with KDSS)

Rear:
  • 2898 Heavy Load Coils
  • 60081 Nitrocharger Shocks
  • OME661 stone guards

15%2B-%2B41

15%2B-%2B38

15%2B-%2B43

Quick Picture from our test run:
15%2B-%2B7
[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads