Impressed

GR8ADV

Explorer
I have spent the last couple of days at Sportsmobile West getting some suspension done in my FUSO. It has afforded me a bunch of time to check things out. Quite an amazing company. Great people, extreamly helpful, very knowledgeable staff across the board. I have been so many places where everyone seems so slammed that everything seems to be an imposition. Not so here, there are very very busy with more vans in the queue then one could imagine, but yet they make time for everything and everyone. Somehowe they have been able to keep that family feel. Quality control appears to be top notch and the product line of vehicles they work on is much more diverse than I expected. Impressed.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I have spent the last couple of days at Sportsmobile West getting some suspension done in my FUSO. It has afforded me a bunch of time to check things out. Quite an amazing company. Great people, extreamly helpful, very knowledgeable staff across the board. I have been so many places where everyone seems so slammed that everything seems to be an imposition. Not so here, there are very very busy with more vans in the queue then one could imagine, but yet they make time for everything and everyone. Somehowe they have been able to keep that family feel. Quality control appears to be top notch and the product line of vehicles they work on is much more diverse than I expected. Impressed.

Good to hear Ken! Thanks for sharing.
Any pics to share?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles