Off Road Jeep Camping Trailer - $3000

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Considering I'm figuring about $2000 to buy, build a simple trailer with a wood box and used RTT on it no fancy stuff $3000 is a pretty fair price. In my case I'm figuring about $400 for a used PWC trailer and $600 in materials for the box build. Another $1000 for a nice used RTT. In my case the trailer will be set up to be towed by a G35 sedan and be road focused. And will eventually have a slide out kitchen set up and a solar power system on board as funds are made available. $3000 will probably get me to the basic power system and basic ice chest and slide kitchen set up. Another $400 would get me into powered fridge status. Those are my rough numbers for my up coming winter project. $3000 seems pretty fair especially if the tent is more or less new which case its probably worth $1000 or more by its self. The trailer looks pretty nice and you don't have any labor to build the box given its ready to go!

tarditi

Explorer
if the trailer and tent are in good shape and the cans don't leak, etc. this is a pretty good deal.

Big mike

Adventurer
The trailer with the tepui tent looks like a great deal, just look it over. But how wrong could you be at that price. I would jump on it if your wanting something like that before someone else does. It is now on the Portal lol anything could happen.
GL
MIKE

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I question the tongue weight/w the spare/gas/water in front, instead of rear and

A swivel "ball" hitch, for off-road ?

Think about the cost of changing wheels/tires to match your vehicle-how old is the TEPUI and which model ?

It just seems like 3K is too high !

Good luck

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz