CSF 3050 Radiator Reference Photos

I've seen a few people interested in the details of the CSF radiators. Mine arrived today so I snapped a few pics before I install it. It's a CSF 3050 2-row all metal radiator, advertised as compatible with 94-99 monteros, price was $255 on ebay.

TheMole

Adventurer
Thanks nice pics for reference! Someone on another thread mentioned the lower radiator hose might rub on one of the pulleys so watch out for that. Also, I noticed the stock hose clamps didn't fit over the aftermarket upper/lower Gates hoses that I used so had to get new ones. Just some things to keep in mind so you don't have to run to the store like I did during the install. Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up, maybe they changed the design because it clears the AC pulley just fine. The elbow length measures the same as my OEM radiator, so I figured it'd fit the same. Also, my OEM hose clamps worked fine on new Gates upper hose and Dayco lower hose. So far it's fit exactly as standard with no modifications needed, it got too hot out so I had to knock off until the evening.

TheMole

Adventurer
Yea looks like the lower hose clears just fine on yours. My motor mounts must be worn or maybe my oem fan shroud is pushing back a bit. The original hose clamps on my car were the spring type and didn't fit so I had to replace them with the screw type like the one in your pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior