New Ark Pak Models - AP730 and AP715

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi to all that will read this thread

Ark will be introducing 2 new Ark Paks into the USA the model numbers will be AP730US and AP715US.

the products are expected to be available for sale approx last week of August 2015 or the 1st week of September 2015 from the Ark Portable power website.

i have attached a photo so you can see the difference between all the models.

if anyone has any questions please ask.

ArkPak 620 715 730 table.jpg

i will also post this information up on the other threads i post in.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ARKPAKS- AP730 AND AP715

Hi to all following this thread

i just wanted to advise we have some important product information related to the 2 new models that are coming out soon

the release date window is approx 28/08/2015 to the 04/09/2015 and at this stage its looking more like the the 28/08/2015 it may even be earlier it all depends on how the shipment tracks and hoping there are no delays.

also we have confirmation on pricing of both models it is listed below

AP730US WILL BE AN MSRP OF $ 449.00 USD

AP715US WILL BE AN MSRP OF $ 329.00

If anyone has any questions please ask.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi all

Ark HQ in Sydney Australia will be closed during Christmas and New Year period, It will be business as usual with our online store, you will still be able to place online orders all the way thru.

xmas2015.jpg

Ark will be closed from Wednesday 23/12/2015 and we will re open on Monday 04/01/2016. i myself will be taking an extra week off and will be back Monday 11/01/2016, if you post questions during this time i may not answer until after the 11/01/2016.

Take care and enjoy the Holiday break with family and friends.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi All

just wanted everyone to know that Iam going away to a conference i will be away from Tuesday 08/03/2016 and all going well will return on Wednesday 16/03/2016 so if you post up questions during this time i will not be in a position to answer them.

hope all is going as well as it can for everyone, yake care and stay safe when travelling.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
EASTER SALE GET IN QUICK LIMITED TIME
Easter-Sale-2016.jpg

Ark would like to wish all a very Happy Easter hope you all get spoiled by the Easter Bunny

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi to all that follow this thread

i just wanted to advise that Ark will be at the overland West expo a link is below for reference

http://www.overlandexpo.com/west/

we will be located on the "Kakadu Booth Display, we will be running some super specials on our entire range for those who visit us at the booth.

my colleague Mark will be there to answer any and all questions you have about our entire range.

hope to see some of you there is anyone thinking of going ?

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi All

below is a photo of the upcoming overland expo

flagstaff-BC.jpg

hope to see you there please pop in and say hello

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
HEADS UP EVERYONE GOOD LUCK

Got to be in it to win it

WIN an XO Series Trailer Jack!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. “Like” our Ark Portable Power Facebook PAGE
2. “Share” and “comment” on this POST
Winner must have a US/Canadian shipping address, promotion ends midnight (Arizona time – MTZ), Monday August 1st 2016.
Winner drawn 12pm Tuesday 2nd August, and will be announced via Facebook and contacted for delivery instruction…
Entries open to US/Canadian residents only…
Learn: http://www.arkportablepower.com/pages/xo-trailer-jack
Review: http://www.jeepexpeditions.org/REVIEWS-TRAILERS-JockeyWheel.php
Watch: https://youtu.be/OPIJfoPd930
By entering you agree to a complete release of Facebook, and acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook…
#Ark #ArkCorporation #ArkPortablePower #TrailerJack #XOSeries #GetOutside #Explore #NaturePlay #Go4x4 #4x4 #OffGrid #Competition #Giveaway #Win

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi to all that follow this thread

i just wanted to advise i am going on some much needed holiday leave i will be on leave from today 25/07/2016 and i will be returning to work on Monday 22/08/2016 so if you have any questions about our products or need support it would be best to email sales@arkcorporation.com

this email address will be looked after from Sydney Australia so there may be a delay in replying time, i may log in from time to time if time permits.

take care and speak to you all very soon.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi All

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support during the past year and I hope that 2017 will be a prosperous year for all of us.

This year our closure period will be as follows:-

CLOSING DATE: Thursday 22nd DECEMBER, 2016

RESUME: Tuesday, 3rd JANUARY, 2017.

so if you post any questions or send any emails during this time we will not be in a position to answer them untill we re open in January 2017.

We hope that you have a pleasant, safe and relaxing holiday period and we look forward to staying in touch with you in 2017.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi all

i hope all is well just wanted to advise that Ark will be at the overland east 2017 expo we will be sharing a stand with a company called GFA trailers at site 85 so if you have any questions or want to come down and check us out please do

OverlandExpo-East2017-728x90.jpg

a link is also below for the overland east 2017 expo

https://www.overlandexpo.com/east/

hope to see you all there

Regards

Brett from Ark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles