1997 Ford E350 Hi Top Diesel

eldomike

$5500 OBO....may do motorcycle or pick up trade....located in Southern Illinois...7.3 Powerstroke....I bought the Ford from a guy in Maryland who used it to haul his medical imaging equipment....after he quit having the need for that he used it to pull his race car to the drags....I bought it with 160K miles, it now has 200K....it is a short wheelbase model so it is easy to park...also, even though it has a high top it will still go through most drive throughs...it has been a great ride for me, oil has always been changed from 3K to 5K miles with Rotella depending on if the mileage has been mainly local or freeway driving...never used any oil and you can park on clean concrete with no drips...engine has both a oil and water heater for cold weather.... I have used it for a work vehicle so cosmetically it is not perfect....body shows rust on the lower parts and the suspension parts show rust also...the floor and frame are solid...the rear doors are tall so loading bikes is a breeze...has front and rear AC but only front heat...tires, fuel filter, front brake rotors and pads have less than 10K miles on them...the interior is pretty nice...has power windows, driver seat and cruise...comes with a set of passenger captain chairs that I took out for hauling bikes and parts....the rear floor covering is rubber for easy clean up...never smoked in but I have a little white Rat Terrier so there is some hair....the van comes with a brake controller heavy duty hitch....best to contact me for questions or more details...here is the link for more pictures...

http://s106.photobucket.com/user/eldomike/library/1997 Ford E350?sort=3&page=2

DSCF0035_zps5v0xjwgy.jpg

DSCF0030_zpshadindjv.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior