Moby 1 XTR 60" for sale

ksj

Observer
No longer available for sale - stay tuned for information about the trailer and what actions I will be taking as a result (12/25/15)...

Well, I didn't anticipate this but I need to sell my very lightly used Moby 1 XTR. Started renovating the house and found some foundation damage that has to be repaired.

This is a 2013 model I picked up in May 2014. It has the following:

60" width
8" mattress
DC Power #2
AC land power
60W solar panel
Lock N Roll hitch
Spare tire
Spare tire rack
Roof rack
Hannibal Awning with sides
Water tank
Sink package
Shower
Propex heater
Expedition box
Battery box
Jerry can box
Audio system
Partner steel porta-potty
Partner 20" stove
Engle MT45 Fridge/freezer
Battery monitoring
Water heater
2000W Yamaha generator
Propane manifold kit
Air conditioning kit (requires AC power)

As you can see, this one is pretty well equipped. New you would pay about $40K with these options. Asking $35,000. The trailer is located in Kirkland, WA.

Last edited:

ksj

Observer
I'm not sure what build sheet you are using, but with the one I'm looking at, plus the generator it comes in at just over $41,000. This is the from the build sheet I have:

2014 XTR off-road Teardrop
60” Width
60" XTR
Second Door
Brakes w/ park
DC power package #2
Battery Monitoring
AC land power
15w Solar package
60w Solar package
Audio System
Custom wheel pkg
Spare tire rack
Spare tire
Spare mount table
Roof Rack
Hannibal Awning
Water tank - all models
Sink package
Shower
Water Heater Kit
Cabin Heat
Propane manifold Kit
Cabin Air Conditioning
Expedition Box
Battery box
Moby1 aluminum jerry can box
Partner Johhny Potty
22” Stove
Engel MT45 Fridge
Ladder
Side steps
Hitch
8" Mattress upgrade

OCD Overland

Explorer
I have a buddy that is a master machinist and has 2 water jet cutters and welders. I think we can build it for much less $26,000. I am a very accomplished wood worker so I can do the trim no problem.
Good for you. Don't dis other people's classifieds. It's not polite.

I've spent a lot of time researching these trailers, and an XTR like this is easily north of $40k new. If those pics are of the trailer's current condition, then this seems like a pretty good deal, if for no other reason than to avoid the wait. If I didn't have a deposit down on a different trailer already, I'd definitely be considering this one.

bodynmotion

Adventurer
No offense was intended, the upgraded build list helps me to understand. I really like them for sure. We are going to recheck the finances to see if it is possible.

Big mike

Adventurer
Lots of stuff going on here , let's see someone disrespecting an add :( . Someone also advertising there own product ... If your going to advertise a " product " you manufacture should you not pay like all the other sponsors ?
And pulling a china ! If I can get the specs I can build for less , same vehicle :) lol
Haven this has to be a cats whisker deal also :)
These are great trailers and for what he has into it , his price seems very fair !!!!!
Mike

ksj

Observer
A number of people have expressed interest but thought they don't want quite as many options as I included. If there is interest I would be willing to change the setup and not include the 60W solar setup, the Hannibal awning, and the Partner Johhny (never used) and offer the trailer at $31,500. The 4.5A solar controller and 15W solar panel would remain but the 60W panel and larger controller would be excluded. I would also include a Kelty Carport ESB awning and a shower Teepee (forgot to mention that before).

Edit - Forgot to note that either price does include a 2000W Yamaha generator...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz