Equipt's SLC Warehouse Grand Opening Openhouse, Wed. Aug 5th, 6-9pm

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Equipt's SLC Warehouse Grand Opening Openhouse, Wed. Aug 5th, 6-9pm

IMG_1721.JPGIMG_2083.JPGIMG_2085.JPG
IMG_2086.JPGIMG_2087.JPGIMG_2088.JPG

Equipt Expedition Outfitters now has a location in Salt Lake City, Utah! We have been working on our new place for a couple months now, and are finally ready to invite folks over to say hi. Our openhouse will be this Wednesday, August 5th, from 6 to 9pm. We'll have pulled pork sandwiches and baked beans from R&R BBQ, as well as other fixin's. Some great schwag available too. Might even have an episode of Expedition Overland's Central America adventure.

Here's our address

Equipt Expedition Outfitters
515 West Pickett Circle (1810 S), Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
866-703-1026
801-703-1026

We have over 4600 square feet of warehouse and office, with plenty of showroom area. We have all our National Luna, Eezi-Awn and Alu-Box product on display. We are also the Exclusive Utah Dealer for Four Wheel Campers, with 4 models on display as well.

So if you live around SLC, or are here for the Outdoor Retailer's Summer Market, please come by and say Hi! We'd love to see you.

Cheers,

Blackeye

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0008
Congratulations and Best Wishes

Hey Guys,

Looking good! Congratulations and all the best! Hoping to stop by one of these days.

Have a great Grand Opening!

Blackeye

Big mike

Adventurer
Wow exciting I will be coming through this month. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. We met in prescott at AT overland you showed me correct way to open my globetrotter and answered a lot of questions.
I will remember this as I buy more fun stuff .
Great luck
And be well
Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior