Napier Sportz SUV tent/ Brand new/ $250.00

Lizella Fella

Brand New Napier Sportz 84000 SUV Tent. I never camped in this. Bought in August of 2014, set up for test fitting to my truck and then put away. Decided to go in another direction with my camping accommodations.

This is the deluxe model tent. There is a huge 10’ x 10’main floor, an additional room on the left side that can be a screen room or additional sleep area, plus an awning opposite the vehicle attachment area.
Put all your, clothing, supplies, coolers, etc. in the main room and sleep up off the ground in the back of your truck w/shell, your SUV, or van. When you need to use the vehicle, just zip up the wall, unhook the boot and straps and drive away.
More info and review are at this link; http://www.autoanything.com/truck-tents/61A3877A0A0.aspx

Tent is made of quality material and heavy duty zippers. $250 cash and I’ll throw in a couple of working antique Coleman dual fuel lanterns and a two burner dual fuel stove. Local pick up and I am willing to drive a little ways to meet you for the full asking price.

No shipping. This thing is heavy. Contact # is 478-eight three two-2559

Thks, Eddie

Attachments

• TENT8.jpg
    TENT8.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 251
  • TENT6.jpg
    TENT6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 732
  • TENT4.jpg
    TENT4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 177