ScanGauge II VS. Edge Insight CTS2

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Anyone have any first hand experience with both? I know most of you like the SGII because it small and simple....anyone using the Edge CTS2 that can give me some input?

I cant decide which one I want...the edge is more expensive but definitely has more features and is more of a little GPS/Tablet for your engine and can give you alerts and it can even be used with a pre existing tune(not that I have one). At the same time I also really like the simplicity of the SGII.

With my truck getting older and getting over 215k on the odo, I want to be able to monitor my engine and trans in hopes that I will be able to catch something catastrophic before it happens...

Since most of you know what the SGII looks like and does...here is the link to the Edge. Neat product.

https://edgeproducts.com/products/insight-cts2-84130/

Thanks!

tadg

I have the scanguage, but I have been thinking about getting and ultra-gauge, www.ultra-gauge.com since it can display more info in a smaller area. Cheaper too, but I hear that their support isn't as great as the scan gauge people for hobbyists.

Tad

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I have the scanguage, but I have been thinking about getting and ultra-gauge, www.ultra-gauge.com since it can display more info in a smaller area. Cheaper too, but I hear that their support isn't as great as the scan gauge people for hobbyists.

Tad

I've heard the same, which is why I ruled out the Ultra Gauge. I've read on numerous forums it's the cheap chinese version of the ScanGauge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior