97 LX450 Huttm's Cruiser

Huttm

Hey,

New to EP. Well, I've been eavesdropping for months. Decided to join in and introduce myself.

Not really a build thread (yet) as I bought it this way. Maybe cheating, I prefer to think of it as turn-key.

I've owned it about 1.5 years. Came with nothing wired. So I wired the ENGO 12Klb winch, compressor & installed the CB. It was all there, just not wired.

I installed a cargo rack in the back last week. I'm very happy with it. I'll post a review in a couple days.

My Cruiser:
97 LX450 about 115,000 miles
TRD Supercharger
OME lift 2.5"
ARB front bumper
Dual Swing arm rear bumper
Sliders
Inti Roof Rack
PUMA air compressor
Snorkel
Foxwing Awning

Toyo4Runner

what a nice ride you got there. I see you're using Old Man Emu suspension. how was it? are you the one who installed it? my brother has a cruiser too and he's planning to change and upgrade some parts on his ride. I've been browsing some lift kits online to help him. Hearing an insight from you can help. there's a few brands, quite confused what aftermarket product to purchase.

WOW! That is one sweet rig you got there! Is that the Champagne color with dark gold on the bottom? Take good care of it and keep the shiny side up!

Huttm

Sorry but I didn't install the OME springs.

I can say I like the springs but the truck had them when I bought it.

Huttm

Thanks everyone.

I've actually had the truck for 1.5 years. So I'm already having fun. Ran part of the OR Back Country Route #3 last Saturday.

Yeah, I thought the lack of wiring was pretty funny too. The ENGO was still in the box. It was purchased in 2012.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
To be honest I don’t know. Please enlighten me though.

Well it is a well known fact that all supercharge engines need Premium gasoline to give you better performance, now on the timing, I am talking on the advance of your distributor, the normal on these engines is 5 degrees and you can get better performance at 7 degrees without getting any detonation, assuming you have a clean engine or pistons!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior