FJ60 Aluminum radiator options

usnrigger

Observer
Looking to go ahead and upgrade/replace my radiator. Looks like it's had some heavy work done on the top to fix leaks and I noticed a few small pin holes the other day. Main thing is bolt in no modification version. If a 4 core is available like this I'll do that but have no problem with 3 core. Just want it to be a take out and bolt in setup, as I've run into others in past I've had to drill and modify lines/hoses.

What do you guys know about that would fit this order? Thanks.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
I run a champion (chinese) rad. I have been running it for 3years now with my V8 conversion with zero issues for $200.
Griffith radiator also sell one that is a direct fit with tranny cooler options upwards of $400.
Both are supposed to be direct fit. I can only speak for the champion I bought.

Sorry no part numbers on these.

Ridge Runner

Delta V
Another thumbs up for the Champion on eBay. $200, lifetime guarantee, bolts right in.

As long as the tanks on your original radiator aren't bad, I would keep it in case you want to get it re-cored down the road as a back-up.

usnrigger

Observer
I'll look it to champion as it seems to have a good following and the price is right. I'll keep the old one, it's just had a lot of work in past. Could easily be fixed though

Just figured it put in new as good insurance.

krazytoy

Adventurer
Another vote here for Champion, mine was made in the USA though, it was custom made for my 5.3L Chevy and was just a titch over $300 if I remember right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles