Synergy Ball joints

mtbxj87

Adventurer

Prerunnerin

The Synergy MFG ball joints are designed to have about a 1/2" of plunge in them. The uppers are a non-Load bearing joint, The plunge allows the tapered shank to seat properly in the knuckle. Synergy is very good about taking care of there customers. I'm sure if your joints fall under warranty you will have no issues.

HAFICON

Adventurer
Mine have a little up and down movement. sent a video to Synergy, as per Synergy they are bad. They said the top should have Zero movement. Sending out a new set to me.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
I installed the synergy ball joints with around 5k miles on my JK on 35s. Huge improvement over stock, even with 5k miles on them. Ran those pretty hard for 15k miles before I installed a tera44 axle with new synergy ball joints again. Greased everything at 3k miles intervals and had no complaints with the ball joints.

I like the synergy stuff, this was my setup on the tera44.

Last edited:

HAFICON

Adventurer
Well I got another set delivered for free. I think I am gonn install them I was looking into a different set but gonna give them another try. I was hoping the Pro Rock Unlimited would be the cure all for front end issues but maybe this will handle it.

Prerunnerin

Mine have a little up and down movement. sent a video to Synergy, as per Synergy they are bad. They said the top should have Zero movement. Sending out a new set to me.

Top Ball joints should have about 3/8"-1/2" of plunge in them as designed. Take a look at the cutaway photo's.

PPM-8009-12.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior